Thursday, August 19, 2010

The hunt is on



The hunt is on... I'm in search for a brilliant Idea. I feel as though it is right at my fingertips just waiting for me to grab hold. I have decided to curb the idea of a creative thing every day. As classes start again and also trying to work on the side it is surprisingly hard to find time to do a creative thing every single day. However, I am transforming this creative energy into something else entirely. I am now using my blog as the creative workshop for my ideas, thoughts, and inspirations. I will be able to upload my current projects, progress, and perhaps ideas I would like feedback on. I hope to reach a broader audience, in turn getting more feedback, ideas and criticisms. I know this will take time, but I am thrilled to be starting something new and more beneficial than what I was trying before. I hope you guys are all in for the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment